WE ARE CLOSED
Thank you for your support.
We will keep you up to date with any news.
Camping & Cabins
- Swallow - 1 double room & small porch. From £45 per night
- Eider - 1 double room & small porch. From £50 per night
- Bewick - 1 double room, 1 room with two single beds & middle room with table. From £75 per night.
- Osprey - 1 double room, 1 room with two single beds & spacious middle room with table. From £75 per night.
- Heron - 1 double room, 1 room with two single beds & spacious milddle room with table. From £75 per night.
BOOK A CABIN
- £10 per tent or £15 per Camper-Van/Caravan
- Electric hook-ups are charged at £5 per day
IMPORTANT INFORMATION/TERMS & CONDITIONS - Please contact Matt, our Manager, if you experience any problems
- Pitches & cabins must be booked at least 24 hours before arrival
- We are unable to guarantee a pitch or cabin unless pre-booked
- Cabin check-in is from 2pm. Check-out is by 11am
- Please register and pay at our bar before parking or pitching on the campsite
- We accept all major credit and debit cards and will ask for full payment at check-in
- Children must be supervised at all times by their parents or guardians
- Well-behaved dogs kept on leads are welcome but only allowed in our pub bar or snug.
- Dog owners must clear up and safely dispose of any dog 'mess'
- We politely request that our guests are considerate and respectful towards all other visitors
- No loud noise after 11pm (families are likely to have children trying to sleep)
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or terminate occupancy
- We cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage incurred on the site
- Please keep our site tidy by taking rubbish home, using the bins provided and recycling
- Campfires are illegal and strictly forbidden
- We do have to charge guests to replace any broken or missing cabin items