FRIDAY 10TH JULY
(CAMPSITE & DRINKS ONLY)
FOOD SERVED FROM
12NOON SATURDAY 11TH JULY
Camping & Cabins
We have a picturesque campsite wtih 25 pitches complete with electric hook-ups. Five cosy custom-made wooden cabins are perfect for people who want an outdoor adventure but don't fancy canvas.
Please take time to read our Physical Distancing and Enhanced Hygiene measures.
Include electricity, tea making tray & kettle (please note that bedlinen and towels will NOT be provided until further notice).
Please bring your own sheets, duvets, sleeping bags, pillows & towels.
- Swallow - 1 double room & small porch. From £45 per night
- Eider - 1 double room & small porch. From £50 per night
- Bewick - 1 double room, 1 room with two single beds & middle room with table. From £75 per night.
- Osprey - 1 double room, 1 room with two single beds & spacious middle room with table. From £75 per night.
- Heron - 1 double room, 1 room with two single beds & spacious milddle room with table. From £75 per night.
BOOK A CABIN
- £10 per tent or £15 per Camper-Van/Caravan
- Electric hook-ups are charged at £5 per day
IMPORTANT INFORMATION/TERMS & CONDITIONS - Please contact Matt, our Manager, if you experience any problems
- Pitches & cabins must be booked at least 24 hours before arrival
- We are unable to guarantee a pitch or cabin unless pre-booked
- Cabin check-in is from 2pm. Check-out is by 11am
- Please register and pay at our bar before parking or pitching on the campsite
- We accept all major credit and debit cards and will ask for full payment at check-in
- Children must be closely supervised at all times by their parents or guardians
- Well-behaved dogs kept on leads are welcome but only allowed in our pub bar or snug.
- Dog owners must clear up and safely dispose of any dog 'mess'
- We politely request that our guests are considerate and respectful towards all other visitors
- No loud noise after 11pm (families are likely to have children trying to sleep)
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or terminate occupancy
- We cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage incurred on the site
- Please keep our site tidy by taking rubbish home, using the bins provided and recycling
- Campfires are illegal and strictly forbidden
- We do have to charge guests to replace any broken or missing cabin items